OPPORTUNITY FOR STUDENTS! Want to get behind the scenes of one of the top strategic forums on global affairs, gain practical experience and meet prominent politicians and experts? Join us as an #intern at #GLOBSEC2020 Bratislava Forum (taking place in Bratislava 20-23 May 2020)!
What are your key responsibilities?
- Project and event management assistance
- Tech and graphic support (for selected positions only)
- Communication with media and work with website and social media (for selected positions only)
- Administrative support
What are the benefits?
- Unique possibility to learn from and experience work at the most dynamic organization in the region
- Invitations to our selected events and possibility to meet well known experts
- Training activities focused on improving communication and presentation skills
- Possibility to receive references for future employees
- Prospects of becoming an employee of GLOBSEC
What does GLOBSEC expect?
- Under-graduate/bachelor studies in International Relations, Politics, European Studies, Management, Economics, Journalism, or other related disciplines
- Proven understanding of international relations, journalism, or IT sector
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, IT literacy, experience with MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) and willingness to develop these skills to an advanced level
- Enthusiasm with a Can-Do attitude
Which Departments are open for these Positions?
- Strategic Forums
- Marketing and Communications Department
- Production Department
- Financial/HR Office and more…
Send your CV and Cover Letter to HR@GLOBSEC.ORG
expected date of completion of the selection process is 10 March 2020