We are looking for a High School Program trainers!
The Atlantic Forum is a volunteer network of young professionals, academics and students with an interest in international security policy and with strong transatlantic values. Our aim is to gather and grow a community of talented young leaders who are ready to act today to ensure our transatlantic security, freedom and prosperity of tomorrow.
Our best volunteers are cutting-edge young experts in their fields. They are passionate about their work, results-oriented, entrepreneurial, and resourceful. They understand that values only exist when turned into action, and are optimistic and natural team players in their search for relevant ways to do so for the Atlantic Forum. Through their dedication they get the unique opportunity to interact with high-level policymakers from NATO, EU, governments, think tanks, and many more institutions.
As High School Program Director trainer you will receive a EUR 200 stipend and a free training at the Clingendael Institute in The Hague (estimated value EUR 600).
As trainer you will:
- Teach high schoolers (age 15-18) about NATO and transatlanticism;
- 3 lessons of 8 hours each on location;
- Help organize one conference at a sponsoring institute for higher education in Brussels;
- Learn valuable negotiation and didactic skills (training provided by the Clingendael Institute);
- Gain (and teach) specific case knowledge on NATO Missions (enhanced Forward Presence, ISAF/RSM, Operation Unified Protector)
- A free Train-the Trainer training provided by the Clingendael Netherlands Institute of International Relations (estimated value EUR 600,-)
- EUR 50 per training given (we ask you to give 3 trainings)
- EUR 50 for working during the final conference in Brussels
- Travel costs reimbursed to The Hague for the Train-the-Trainer, travel costs reimbursed to the high schools you will be training at, travel costs reimbursed to Brussels for the final conference
Learn more here:
Please note that only patrons of Atlantic Forum can access this part of the website. Not a patron yet? Become one today: https://atlantic-forum.com/become-patron !