Join us for a special #NATO2030 Series Discussion, the most recent online discussions project that we have prepared for #transatlantic enthusiasts.
Unlike previous sessions this will be a #NATO2030 Post Summit Special, an #AFtalk among young professionals that will take stock of what comes out of the 31st NATO Summit. Among other areas, the discussion will focus on:
- Did the summit live up to the #NATO2030 Young Leaders Report?
- What are the big surprises?
- Did NATO / the member state leaders miss out on an opportunity that was right in front of them?
- Looking forward: Where do we think NATO is going with NATO2030? What is next?
- What should our generation be doing next?
- Laura-Hope Gamel, Senior Assistant & Researcher to the President at German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Roger Hilton, Defence and Security Fellow at GLOBSEC
- Harry Nedelcu, Director of Policy and Business Development at Rasmussen Global
- Lisa Homel, project assistant at Atlantic Council's Europe Center
The event will be live-streamed on our Facebook page, but if you want to participate in the Q&A session and ask your transatlantic concerns to professionals in the domain, you can register as a patron of our community. Not only that, but our patronship will come with a lot of other opportunities for you.
Atlantic Forum’s NATO2030 discussion series seeks to provide a platform for a new generation of experts from across the transatlantic space. The series offers an opportunity to discuss opportunities and challenges in transatlantic relations, NATO’s continued adaptation to the evolving threat environment, and explore new ideas for the strengthening of transatlantic bonds.